PLAN YOUR DREAMS!

PLAN YOUR DREAMS!



Peggy Doviak



Peggy Doviak

Peggy Doviak

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Recommended Reading

I'm about half finished with Financial Serial Killers by Ajamie and Kelly (2010). Not only does it provide interesting information about scandals you would expect (like Madoff), but it shows other financial practices where brokers and financial consultants weren't acting in the best interest of their clients.

Those of you who are my clients or read my publications regularly know my concern that financial advisors ALWAYS act as fiduciaries to their clients. I hope the SEC study leads to this change of law, and if it doesn't, I hope it sheds enough light on the issue to bring about consumer-driven change.

The book is an easy read and good for individual investors/clients/anyone considering working with a financial professional. Check it out!

Be Prosperous!
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment