PLAN YOUR DREAMS!

PLAN YOUR DREAMS!



Peggy Doviak



Peggy Doviak

Peggy Doviak

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Budget--a four letter word

Okay, I know that "budget" is a six-letter word, but you know what I mean! Budgeting is an awful process, and yet most of us (me too) need to understand how we spend our money. Since we all hate the word, I propose a new term: Personal Cash Flow.

"Personal Cash Flow" sounds like a corporate process, not a way to keep me from buying those cute Valentine napkins at the discount store that I don't really need! And I think the term is more descriptive.

Your cash flow decisions are personal. At the end of the day, you will spend whatever you want to spend. I might give you some ideas. Your loved ones might have ideas, but it's your choice.

I think when we realize that we actually get to control our money decisions (rather than feeling "acted on" by our money), we begin to change our relationship with money and become more successful. A new task tomorrow (it's easy)..........

Be prosperous!
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment