PLAN YOUR DREAMS!

PLAN YOUR DREAMS!



Peggy Doviak



Peggy Doviak

Peggy Doviak

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How Are You Doing?

For Christmas, Santa brought my husband and me a Wii, with "Fit Plus." Now, every morning, I turn it on and a virtual balance board asks me how I'm doing and whether or not I've eaten breakfast. It congratulates me if I've lost weight and encourages me if I haven't. Today is my Wii update to you.

How are you doing writing down all of your expenses? Really good? Great--keep it up! Not so good? That's okay. You could actually start today and still be on track for nearly all the year. Don't give up! You can do it!

The hardest part of any lifestyle change is beginning. Your goal to gain control of your finances in 2010 is super! Don't let a little slump stop you.

(Now, don't you feel better?)

Be prosperous!
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment