PLAN YOUR DREAMS!

PLAN YOUR DREAMS!



Peggy Doviak



Peggy Doviak

Peggy Doviak

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merging Cash Flows and Dreams

After too many hours of football, today it's back to work! My friends (who don't own their own business) say "Isn't it nice to take off whenever you want?" I tell them yes, I'm free to work any sixty hours a week I want! So today, I'm back at it. And probably tomorrow, the Christmas gets put back in the closets and attic.

Yesterday, I suggested that you list some of your goals and dreams, from short-term goals to long-term. Why is it important to write things down? I believe that writing things down makes them more real to us. It's easier to change our minds when we don't have written proof otherwise! Some of your goals may be very achievable and some of them may be difficult or seemingly impossible. That's okay. You might be surprised what you can do.

Now, without worrying whether or not you can afford it, put a cost or price beside each of them. Don't underestimate it. Just write it down. If you aren't sure what it costs, then look it up before you continue. Remember the old proverb that if you don't know where you're going, you won't know when you get there!
Be prosperous!
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment